Below is the current public training schedule. This will be progressively updated as more courses are arranged. Please note that places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, and that courses will only run if sufficient attendance numbers are secured. If there is not a course that suits your location or timescale, or if you wish to train a number of people from your organization, then in-house training can be arranged (see below).
All courses are in English unless specified otherwise.
||Price per delegate (excluding VAT)
||20-23 Mar 2017
|TMMi Lead Assessor
||30-31 Mar 2017
All necessary course materials are provided. All presentation material will be made available electronically unless you explicitly request a hard-copy in advance of the course, for which an additional charge will be made.
Discounts may be applied if you are providing several candidates to one public course from the same organization, or if we put on additional viable courses at a location that you organize. Please enquire by email.
How to Apply
The Assessor and Lead Assessor workshops are provided on behalf of the TMMi Foundation by Piworx Ltd. (www.piworx.co.uk), who will manage all administration activities including joining instructions, course organization, attendance records, and invoicing. For applying, please fill up the Training / Information request form.
Training Application Process
1. Register your interest in the course of your choice or for other assessor training information, in the booking form
2. Complete the application form and return it to the address provided on the form, along with your payment. (The form will indicate accepted payment methods.)
3. Once your application form has been received and processed, and your payment confirmed, you will be sent a confirmation and joining instructions.
4. Should you need to cancel your application before the course, your payment will be refunded minus any penalties due (as outlined on the application form). The form will also indicate what happens if we cancel the course.
5. Your attendance at the course will be recorded so that any future application to the TMMi Foundation for formal Assessor qualifications can be substantiated. You will also be issued a certificate on successful completion of the course (including the test).
Training can be arranged for you at your own premises. This may be particularly appealing to you if you have a number of delegates to train, and/or you do not want to incur the cost of several people travelling to the public training venue. This “in-house training” option is available in the UK and other countries, depending on applicable circumstances.
For an in-house training course, you will provide the venue and facilities, and we will provide the trainers, who will come to you. The price will generally be based on a daily rate plus expenses, and will be agreed with you before the course delivery is committed. Please contact us using the details given above.
Frequently Asked Questions (TAM Training)
See our FAQ in the Knowledgebase