Organizations seeking to improve their level of test maturity using the TMMi Model depend on experienced and qualified individuals to effectively assess and facilitate test improvement. The expectation is that a certified TMMi test process improver will be able to provide thorough support within their organization or project to initiate, implement, and support TMMi based improvements to testing such that business value is provided to sponsors and stakeholders. This qualification is intended to support career path development and create visibility for those involved in TMMi based test process improvement.
- A certified TMMi test process improver is able to initiate and manage a test improvement project, and successfully implement TMMi based improvements in an organization or project.
- A certified TMMi test process improver has advanced knowledge and skills in the areas of testing, TMMi, process improvement and assessments.
- A certified TMMi test process improver can use the associated logo, e.g., as a email signature, to show their achievement to their stakeholders and the market
- Being a TMMi test process improver is a career step for those involved in test consultancy and test process improvement.
- By having employees that hold the TMMi test process improver certificate, an organization can show to their stakeholders and to the market that they have the expertise to perform TMMi based test process improvement activities successfully