To grow the uptake of TMMi worldwide the TMMi Foundation has established TMMi local chapters. TMMi Local Chapters typically:
- Market TMMi locally
- Ensure that TMMi Professional training is available locally
- Ensure that TMMi assessment training and TMMi assessment services are available locally
- Translate TMMi artifacts as required
- Provide resources to support the TMMi Foundation centrally.
The following TMMi Local Chapters have been established:
- Australia and New Zealand
- South-East Europe
- Southern Africa
- United Kingdom and Ireland
- United States of America
Note that the recognition of TMMi Professional training providers and accreditation of TMMi assessment service providers, lead assessors and assessors is performed by the accreditation office at the TMMi Foundation centrally, not by TMMi Local Chapters. The same holds for managing assessments (including audits if necessary) and issuing TMMi maturity certificates, also these activities are performed by the accreditation office at the TMMi Foundation centrally.
How to become a local chapter?
Download our flyer.