TMMi is the test improvement and maturity model used by organizations to compare their maturity against. This may results in a plan for meeting the desired maturity level rating. Implementing the recommendation of the assessment enables organizations to derive many benefits and advantages, particularly around reducing risk, cost and time whilst improving the quality of software which meets the needs of the business.
Over 200 TMMi assessments have been conducted worldwide to deliver. Example of typical improvements include the following:
- 40% savings made after changes made to ensure certification to Level 3, for a UK Government department
- A UK bank saved 8% of their entire IT budget and improved development output by 12%
- An insurance company saved £440,000 on a £2m project
- A retailer saves at least 12% on every project after the improvements were introduced
- A test services company increased their efficiency by 8%
- A company improved their defect detection rate, Defect Detection Percentage to 96% from 78 % during a period of 4 years moving from maturity level 1 to 3
For further information about benefits, please refer to the Case Studies section.